Thank you for your support!
It has been a colossal year for solar, and we have all the data to prove it. The Solar Market Insight 2012 Year-in-Review by SEIA and GTM Research reveals that the solar market grew by a huge margin in 2012 – beating the anticipated annual growth for the year by 3 percent!
Some people want to convince Americans that solar is a fad. These are the same people who publicly misspeak about the solar potential in the U.S. and recycle disproved talking points. The real facts speak for themselves. Americans want affordable, reliable, home grown energy like solar.
Will you help us get the facts out there? Here's what you can do:
- Share our infographic on Facebook. Here's the full infographic, or state-by-state images.
- Retweet us on Twitter. Don't forget to use the #SolarInsight hashtag when sharing our data. Get sample tweets.
- Share and +1 our content on Google+. We're rapidly growing on this platform!
- Like and re-pin our pins on Pinterest. We bet you didn't even know we had a Pinterest page!
- Keep a lookout on YouTube for a recording of our Google+ Hangout telepress after the release.
Thank you for your continued support for solar energy.