While battles rage with utilities taking on both solar customers and businesses around the country, Vermont has quietly expanded its net metering program by nearly four times its original size without so much as a skirmish.
Sign up for the latest alerts
Or, sign up for our press list.
Recent blog posts
- Commission Upholds Trade Tariffs On China, Triggering Setback For U.S. Solar Industry
- Drop In Oil Prices Creating Ripple Effect On Solar Stocks
- ‘Shout Out For Solar’ Can Send Powerful Message to Lawmakers
- Solar Energy’s Rapid Growth Highlighted in New Report
- U.S. Solar Installations Soar in Q3; Total Capacity Hits 17.5 GW