Solar energy is being deployed on a massive scale by the most iconic brands and best-managed companies in the U.S. In the Vote Solar Initiative (Vote Solar) and the Solar Energy Industries Association's (SEIA) second annual Solar Means Business Report, we have identified major commercial solar projects in the U.S. and have ranked America’s top corporate solar customers.
- Rhone Resch, SEIA President and CEO [Moderator] (@RhoneResch)
- Jim Walker, Co-founder of The Climate Group and Director of International Programs & Strategy (@JimWalker99)
- Adam Browning, Executive Director for Vote Solar
- Kim Saylors-Laster, VP of Energy for Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (@KLast5)
- Håkan Nordkvist, Head of Sustainability Innovation for IKEA
- Rob Threlkeld, Manager of Renewable Energy for General Motors (@RobThrelkeld)