This webinar is open to the public. Open to SEIA members and non-members
Date: Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Time: 1:00 -2:00 p.m. EST
This webinar will provide an overview of PV system operations and maintenance (O&M) services and explain why such services are so important. There is a misconception that because PV systems often have few or no moving parts, these systems are maintenance free. The reality is that O&M activities are an essential component of helping to ensure a favorable return on investment. If your company is responsible for the ongoing performance of commercial PV systems then this webinar is for you. O&M services could mean the difference between a successful and an unsuccessful investment.
Participants will learn......
- What is included in a comprehensive O&M program
- Some of the many different problems and failure modes that systems incur
- Statistics about the most common problems and their associated costs
- The cost of typical O&M programs
- The potential cost of not investing in an O&M program
- Whether to perform O&M services in-house or to outsource
Jeff Gilbert, Director of O&M Services, Vigilant Energy Management
John Smirnow, Vice President of Trade and Competiveness, SEIA (Moderator)