SEIA’s Finance and Tax Seminar is the preeminent solar industry conference dedicated exclusively to finance and tax issues facing the solar industry today. Attendees will learn from attorneys, developers, and financiers who are doing deals right now. Dedicated networking sessions allow professionals to make valuable new contacts and strengthen relationships. Thought leaders will put the latest industry trends in context and provide unique perspectives to help you stay ahead of the curve.
Learn from the experts and walk away with the information that will get your project across the finish line and grow your business.
Who Should Attend?
- Longtime solar professionals looking to strengthen relationships in the industry
- Experienced tax credit investors looking for opportunities in solar energy
- New developers establishing their presence in the market
- Younger industry professionals who want to expand their industry knowledge and build their list of contacts
Who Will You Connect With at this Seminar?
- Financial institutions making investments in solar today
- Attorneys experienced in addressing financing challenges
- Industry leaders offering lessons learned from developers
|Thank you to our Sponsors!|
Major Takeaways from the Seminar
Perspectives from Thought Leaders
- Market updates on tax equity, debt financing, and private equity
- Fundamentals and Deep Dive sessions on the three most popular tax equity structures: sale leasebacks, partnerships, and inverted leases
- Identifying emerging investing options and partners
- Exploring needs of non-traditional customers like unregulated entities and the military
- SEIA state and federal policy updates
Practical Tips from Industry Practitioners
- Accounting challenges
- Leases and valuations
- Avoiding common mistakes that can derail your project
Photos courtesy of Forrest Milder