February 18 - 19, 2016 | New York, NY
SEIA’s Finance and Tax Seminar is the preeminent solar industry conference dedicated exclusively to finance and tax issues facing the solar industry today. Attendees will learn from and network with attorneys, developers, and financiers who are currently working in this space. Dedicated networking sessions facilitate opportunities to make valuable new contacts and strengthen relationships. Thought leaders will put the latest industry trends in context and provide unique perspectives to help you stay ahead of the curve.
Learn from the experts and walk away with the information that will get your project across the finish line and grow your business.
New for 2016!
The following are new session topics included in this year's program:
- Financing and Tax Challenges with Solar Plus Storage Projects
- Current Financing and Tax Developments
- PACE and State Support Programs
Major Takeaways from the Seminar
- Market updates on tax equity, debt financing, and private equity
- Sessions covering the three most popular tax equity structures: sale leasebacks, partnerships, and inverted leases
- Identifying emerging investing options and partners
- State and federal solar policy updates
- Understanding the details of successful solar project deployment and avoiding common pitfalls