SOLAR 2013 opens April 16-20, 2013, at the Baltimore Convention Center in Maryland. The American Solar Energy Society (ases.org) presents America’s longest-running solar conference series, now in its 42nd year. The National Solar Conference is America’s leading conference on the emerging trends, technologies and opportunities shaping the new energy economy. More info here.
Key speakers at SOLAR 2013 will include Rhone Resch, President and CEO of SEIA, Bill McKibben, founder of 350.org, and Kevin Knobloch, president of the Union of Concerned Scientists (UCS).
Timely Sessions Featuring SEIA Staff Experts:
- Growing the Solar Industry: Challenges, Opportunities and the View from Germany, featuring Rhone Resch, SEIA president and CEO
- ALEC and the Attack on Renewable Energy, featuring Emily Duncan, SEIA Director of Government Affairs
- Extreme Weather: Disaster Preparedness as a Strategic Opportunity, featuring Will Lent, SEIA Research & Policy Analyst;
SEIA Member Benefit
SEIA members attending SOLAR 2013: save $150 during registration using this promo code.
SOLAR 2013 Highlights:
- ASES 1st Young Professional in Renewable Energy Conference
- ASES 42nd Annual National Solar Conference
- ASES 38th National Passive Solar Conference
- ASES 8th Renewable Energy Policy, Advocacy and Marketing Conference
SOLAR 2013 gathers the nation’s top solar energy experts in all topical areas:
- Technology transfer
- Professional Education
- Workforce Development
- Consumer education
SOLAR 2013 Date & Location:
April 16-20, 2013
Baltimore Convention Center
1 West Pratt St.
Baltimore, MD 21201
About the American Solar Energy Society (ASES):
ASES is the nation’s largest and oldest membership organization dedicated to promoting renewable energy. ASES publishes SOLAR TODAY magazine, organizes the annual ASES National Solar Tour and other consumer education programs, sponsors the annual ASES National Solar Conference and advocates for government policy initiatives promoting renewable energy. ASES has regional and state chapters throughout the country.