Solar Power International is taking place October 21-24, 2013 in McCormick Place, Chicago, IL. Join thousands of professionals in solar energy and related fields for the industry's largest, most comprehensive solar energy event in North America. Unlike other solar conferences, all proceeds from SPI support the expansion of the U.S. solar energy market through SEIA's year-round research, education, and advocacy efforts
SEIA Events at Solar Power International
SEIA and DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions Special Event
Tues. Oct. 22 | SPI @ McCormick Place, Chicago, IL
- John Eber, Managing Director, Energy Investments, J.P. Morgan
- Robert Petrina, Managing Director, Yingli Green Energy Americas, Inc.
- Stephen O’Rourke, Senior Vice President, Chief Strategy Officer, SunEdison
- Craig Cornelius, Senior Vice President, Business Development, NRG Energy, Inc.
- John Smirnow, Vice President of Trade & Competitiveness, SEIA
Already registered? Add a solar tour to your schedule!
- UL’s Premier Fire Laboratory: A PV focused Tour, Demo and Workshop: Take advantage of this unique opportunity to witness fire tests and burning ember experiments with roof-mounted photovoltaic products within UL’s fire safety engineering testing laboratory – the pioneer in external fire response testing of roofing products and systems.
- Free Solar in the City Tours: The Illinois Solar Energy Association (ISEA), a nonprofit working to advance the development of solar in the state, is hosting four free Solar in the City tours for Solar Power International attendees, the general public and Illinois state legislators to Testa Produce Inc., the Village of Oak Park, Exelon Solar City Plant and the Illinois Institute of Technology.
Save More with SEIA Membership
SEIA members save over 30% off SPI Full Conference Non-member registration rates.
Quick Facts on SPI
Solar Power International (SPI) is North America's premier business-to-business event bringing together the qualified buyers you want to do business with.
- 15,000+ installers, developers, contractors, commercial builders, utilities, engineering firms and others
- More than 30% of attendees are in C-level, executive, engineering and business development positions for their companies.
- One in six SPI attendees come from outside the United States - from more than 75 countries.