Put SEIA Membership to Work for You
Whether you are a manufacturer, distributor, contractor, installer, project developer, consultant or in any other industry involved in the U.S. solar energy market, SEIA membership can help your business grow and give you a voice in shaping industry advocacy efforts. SEIA members receive discounts to events and as well as discounts on business resources, critical news and information, invaluable connections and industry guidance from SEIA experts. Learn more about SEIA member benefits>>
More Ways to Get Involved Through SEIA
- Share your voice on solar policy in a SEIA committee or working group. *Committee-level membership gives you the opportunity to serve on our Advisory and State Committees and Working Groups while providing you with valuable leadership experience and networking opportunities.
- Expand your knowledge of state, national, and international solar issues through SEIA webinars, which are always exclusively available for free to SEIA members and their staff.
- Attend or exhibit at SEIA industry events, incluidng Solar Power International and PV America, for highly-rated educational content and invaluable business networking opportunities. SEIA members receive the best rates!
- Take advantage of SEIA's comprehensive research and data resources for your business forecasting and strategic planning needs. SEIA research resources include the U.S. Solar Market InsightTM Reports, which are available at deep discounts to SEIA members.
- Tell your legislators to support solar energy by joining the Solar Power Advocacy Network, and ask your employees and colleagues to join you.
*To upgrade your SEIA membership level, please contact Brian Brookman at email@example.com. For general membership inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.