As a SEIA member, you enjoy benefits that provide you with with access, exposure and expertise to help you grow your business and compete in an ever-changing economy.
The summaries below demonstrate an overview of the benefits of SEIA Membership. For a more complete list of individual benefits, visit the Membership Levels page.
We are your direct line to Washington and to other industry benefits.
- Advocacy – SEIA is your voice in Washington. We work on national and state solar policy that will help your business grow.
- Event Discounts – Members receive generous discounts on registration and exhibiting at the industry’s premiere B2B trade shows - Solar Power International and PV America - and at SEIA's signature events.
- Committees – Committee participation provides a valuable leadership experience for you and networking opportunities to grow your business.
- Networking – Networking with other SEIA members can help grow your business and your company's presence in the industry. You can also network with your industry peers online in SEIA's LinkedIn group and Members-Only subgroup!
- Business Development - SEIA regularly posts RFPs to keep our members informed of business opportunities. Industry RFPs included in our listing are for solar energy generation and renewable energy certificates (RECs).
- Special Offers – SEIA members receive generous discounts on select car rentals and hotels throughout as well as flowers and corporate gifts.
Enjoy the benefits of recognition as a SEIA member.
- Member Directory Listing – Find your next business opportunity and be found by others! Contact SEIA membership to add your company.
- Speaking Opportunities – Our members receive advance notice about opportunities to speak and present at all SEIA's events, including Solar Power International and PV America.
- SEIA Job Board – Our solar job board connects with a network of renewable energy recruiting sites, meaning that thousands of qualified solar professionals will see your listing.
- SEIA Member Logo – The SEIA logo is one of the most recognized logos in the industry, and members in good standing are encouraged to use our member logo on their websites, business cards, or presentations.
Take advantage of our resources and staff experts.
- Industry News – Members receive our free, weekly SEIA Member News e-newsletter with updates on state, national, and international policy, business and financing, industry research and general U.S. solar industry news.
- Industry Research – SEIA provides comprehensive analysis of solar markets and policy through research reports, fact sheets and our own highly-regarded staff. Members receive generous discounts on the quarterly U.S. Solar Market Insight®Report.
- SEIA Solar Tax Manual – Along with a handful of tax professionals and law firms, we produce a comprehensive guide to solar tax incentives in the U.S. This manual is an exclusive SEIA member benefit.
- Webinars – SEIA regularly hosts webinars which are free to SEIA members and feature experts from across the industry and cover a variety of solar industry issues. Members have access to all past webinars in our webinar archives.
- Small Business Resource Center (SBRC) – The SBRC provides templates and resources in the areas of legal materials (including a sample PPA template), marketing and PR, policy and education for small businesses.
- Major Solar Projects List - SEIA maintains a database of ground-mounted solar projects 1 MW and above, which is updated monthly. SEIA members have exclusive access to list as sortable, searchable MS Excel file.