Events and Marketing Internship
Established in 1974, the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) is the national trade association of the U.S. solar energy industry. Through advocacy and education, SEIA is building a strong solar industry to power America. Click here to learn more.
The Events Intern will gain valuable skills looking for a career in events and industry stakeholder outreach.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting all facets of planning events such as networking receptions, corporate events, board of director meetings, and educational webinars; the position will include interaction with vendors such as caterers, venues, audiovisual providers, etc.
- Coordinating supplies, schedules, agendas, travel schedules, etc. for events
- Assisting in creating and managing event webpages
- Assisting with promotional marketing plans for events
- Researching ways to improve the current way we are using online platforms
- Highly motivated self-starter who is flexible
- Organized with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience with formatting documents
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Undergraduate or Graduate students in business, event management, marketing, PR or related fields.
This is a part-time, paid position.
This position pays minimum wage
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter and resume to Hannah Panek at email@example.com with the subject line: "Spring 2018 Events & Marketing Internship." Positions are open until filled.