How can the solar industry increase solar energy deployment among non-profit organizations and other tax-exempt entities? Unique challenges related to non-profit organizations’ legal and tax status and their credit profiles make these solar projects particularly difficult to finance. To date, this sector has seen very limited exposure to solar. This webinar will address financing options and tools that are paving the way for more solar on churches, community centers, schools, other non-profits, and municipalities.
- Moderator: Amir Yazdi, Assistant General Counsel, SEIA
- Facilitator: Scott Elias, Solar Education Program Manager, SEIA
- Isaac Baker, President of Development, Co-Founder, Resonant Energy
- Matt Brennan, Vice President of Operations, CollectiveSun
- Genevieve Sherman, Head of New Markets and Partnerships, Greenworks Lending
Free for SEIA Members and $95 for Non-Members