Renewable energy generation is critical to the energy transition. In this time of rapid growth and change in the North American market, solar + storage will play a critical role. Technical due diligence and obtaining tax equity financing are necessary steps in the development of your solar + storage project. What do you need to know in order to successfully finance your project?
Join SEIA and DNV GL for a webinar on Thursday, March 18 to learn more on financing for solar + storage projects. Having supported numerous first wave solar + storage systems acquire tax equity financing, DNV GL’s team of independent engineering experts have the knowledge to help you advance your project. During this webinar, our speakers will take their leading experience to provide key insights and lessons learned on:
- Key points of technical due diligence for project technology and topography
- Energy revenue modeling for financing
- Reviewing critical safety issues
- Technical inputs to the financial model and implications for financing
- Emergent trends and risks for solar + storage diligence, including cybersecurity
- Fleming Ray, Solar+ Storage Practice Lead, Project Finance and M&A, DNV GL
- Jamie Daggett, Director, Energy Storage Engineering, DNV GL
- Mohamed Kassamali, Consultant, Energy Storage Engineering, DNV GL
- Swetha Sundaram, Senior Energy Storage Consultant, DNV GL
- Gabriel Schloss, Team Leader, Solar Independent Engineering - Solar Due Diligence, DNV GL
Free for SEIA members and non-members
Want to learn more about DNV GL?
Fill out this form if you would like to receive informational emails about this event and related content in the future from DNV GL, including information on webinars, seminars, newsletters, or access to research from DNV GL. You can unsubscribe or change your email preferences at any time.