Join SEIA staff experts every Friday for an update on how the COVID-19 pandemic is impacting the U.S. solar industry, updates on federal and state legislation, and how to navigate these complex developments.
While we are still grappling with the impact of this crisis, early estimates suggest that our industry could see significant losses this year and that some sectors could see as much as a 50% reduction in jobs. Across the country, states have begun issuing “Shelter in Place” or “Stay at Home” orders, directing residents to stay in their homes to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 and protect public health. SEIA is compiling information about these developments and how they impact solar businesses and will provide updates and guidance throughout the webinar series.
This webinar will feature approximately 40 minutes of content from our staff experts, followed by a Q&A with webinar attendees. Series registrants will receive weekly recap emails on covered content on the following week.
Weekly Topics Are Announced on Thursdays
If you have a specific topic that you would like covered in the next segment of this webinar series, please email Julia Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free for SEIA Members/$395 for Non-Members*
* One-time registration and payment for access to the entire series (please keep your confirmation email and unique access link). This series is expected to run through May 15th.
Weekly Speakers Have Included
- Abby Hopper, President & CEO
- John Smirnow, General Counsel & VP of Market Strategy
- Erin Duncan, VP of Congressional Affairs
- Jeremy Woodrum, Director of Congressional Affairs
- Shaun Garrison, Director of Congressional Affairs
- Sean Gallagher, VP of State Affairs
- Dan Whitten, VP of Public Affairs
- Justin Baca, VP for Market Research
- Katherine Gensler, VP of Regulatory Affairs