Voting is now open to elect representatives to the SEIA Board of Directors for the 2022–2023 term, and each SEIA member company can cast one vote. Join SEIA's webinar on Friday, October 29th at 1:00 PM ET to get information on the voting process and learn about the background and qualifications of the At-large Elected Director candidates.
These elections will fill the seats on SEIA's Board of Directors for Elected Director, as well as the seats held by each of SEIA’s membership divisions. Information about each of the candidates is available within the voting platform. To view a full list of candidates, please click here.
At-large Elected Director Candidates:
- Darrick Eugene, High Road Clean Energy LLC
- Thomas Plagemann, PosiGen
- Dana Redden, Solar Stewards
- Elizabeth Sanderson, Solar Energy International
- Joy Seitz, American Solar & Roofing
Webinar Cost: Free for SEIA members, $95 for nonmembers