Solar energy resources account for nearly 90% of renewable energy generation capacity on tribal lands, and there is incredible economic potential for continued renewable energy development in tribal communities. As the solar market grows in tribal nations, it is critical that the industry creates sustainable community models that encourage responsible solar development to help these communities fulfill their economic development goals.
On July 23, join SEIA and a panel of experts to explore the development process, benefits and challenges, and lessons learned for solar deployment on tribal lands. Panelists will discuss pathways for ensuring ethical, community-driven solar development using real-world case studies.
- Moderator: Hilary Tompkins, Hogan Lovells
- Anand Narayanan, VP of Asset Management, Arevon Asset Management
- Devon Muto, Director, Solar Development, EDF Renewables
- Suzanne Singer, Founder/Executive Director, Native Renewables
- Brett Isaac, Founder and Co-CEO, Navajo Power
Free for SEIA members, $95 for nonmembers