Earlier this year, there was an effort in Congress to repeal the IRA as a part of the debt limit negotiations. We were fortunate to avoid a worst-case scenario in which we lost all or part of this landmark solar policy. However, these events set a dangerous precedent for the remainder of this Congress and potentially beyond. We are keenly aware that there is a small faction of Congress that would still like to repeal the IRA outright, and many others who will see the money allocated in the IRA as a piggy bank to fund other policy priorities. That is why SEIA will continue to engage in vigorous and outspoken defense of the IRA - and we could use your help.
Join us to learn how you can help defend the landmark solar policies included in the IRA.
- Erin Duncan, Vice President of Congressional Affairs
- Scott Greenler, Manager of Grassroots and Legislative Advocacy
- Stephanie Zawistowski, Director of Grassroots Engagement & Political Organizing
- Jeremy Woodrum, Senior Director of Congressional Affairs
- Jen Bristol, Senior Director of Communications
Cost: Free for SEIA members and $95 for non-members