Solar Saves Us Money and Fights Inflation
Clean energy incentives are one of the best ways to stabilize household energy costs and save consumers money, making them one of the best tools to fight inflation and tackle climate change. This will trigger hundreds of billions of dollars in private investments and support our communities with much needed tax revenues. Download the factsheet to learn more about how solar can fight inflation.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, “Consumer Price Index News Release”
- Bloomberg, “Renewable Energy Provides Relief From Rising Power Prices”
- Rhodium Group, “Statement of John Larson”
- EnergySage, “How much do solar panels save?”
- NREL, “Sharing the Sun Market Report Details Expansive Growth”
- Center for American Progress, "Clean Energy Will Cut Costs for Families Across the Country"
- Energy Policy Institute at the University of Chicago, "Assessing the Costs and Benefits of Clean Electricity Tax Credits"