50 States of Solar Q3 2015
NC Clean Energy Technology Center and Meister Consultants Group released the Q3 2015 edition of 50 States of Solar. This report covers state level distributed solar policy across the country. The largest amount of state policy changes was due to residential fixed charge increases at 26 actions across 18 states. Following this were alterations to net metering policies with 22 actions across 19 states.
Some of the key policy developments in Q3 2015 are as follows:
1. Utility-Led Rooftop Solar Expands
2. California faces uncertainty with net metering
3. Utilities propose residential fixed charge increases
4. Residential demand charge proposals
5. Nevada reaches net metering cap
For more in depth coverage on individual states, please see the attached full report by NC Clean Energy Technology Center.