SEIA FAC Update for 6.20.12
House Energy & Commerce Subcommittee on Oversight & Investigations: Committee Memo released by Majority staff prior to a June 19 hearing entitled, “The Federal Green Jobs Agenda.”
SEIA Submitted testimony for the Senate Energy Committee Hearing: China and Clean Energy. Held on June 14, 2012.
Show Off Your Solar Job on Tumblr
We've already seen some great solar job pictures from Real Goods Solar, CSI Sun, All Energy Solar, Fiveboro Solar, iSolarReady, GreentechMedia and others on our new MySolarJob Tumblr. Send in your pic and show America that solar is working today.
PV America 2013 East Call for Speakers & Workshops
Proposals Due Friday, June 22, 2012
Focusing on one technology in one region, along with the solar policies and finance incentives that define the market in that area, PV America will offer the most current information on finance, policy, utilities, markets and innovations for anyone doing business in the PV market in the Northeast/Mid-Atlantic region. Nominate a Speaker and join industry thought leaders as they share their advancements, ideas and expertise in Philadelphia, January 29–31, 2013. Program development is guided by a group of leading solar industry professionals who are members of SEIA and SEPA.*
We’re also looking for great solar or NABCEP workshop instructors!
Your submission should address the topics identified in the following tracks:
- CROSS-CUTTING: Multi-Track Focus
- FINANCE: Strategy, Source and Sustainability
- MARKETS: Evolving and Emerging Opportunities
- POLICY: The Driving Force in Solar
- INNOVATIONS: Increasing Output, while Reducing Cost
- WORKING WITH UTILITIES: Understanding and Capitalizing on Utility Business Practices
You may submit up to three (3) different proposals for review. Speaker nominations may not exceed 400 words.
We look forward to receiving your submissions. Thank you.
* PV America is produced by SEIA and SEPA. Unlike other solar conferences, all proceeds from PV America support the expansion of the U.S. solar energy market through both associations’ year-round research and education activities, and SEIA’s advocacy.