Webinar | SolarAPP+ Pilot Results are in: AHJs, Homeowners, and Contractors Save
Over the last year, the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) conducted pilot trials of the new SolarAPP+ platform with 5 AHJs across the country. These pilots served as an opportunity to evaluate the performance of the platform and ensure that it works with a variety AHJs with diverse characteristics and needs.
SEIA is hosting a webinar alongside the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) and NREL on February 17 to provide insight into the outcomes of these pilot trials and share how SolarAPP+ helped these communities streamline solar permitting. Attendees will also have the chance to learn how to get involved with the platform this year and get an inside look at NREL's research on the state of permitting, inspection, and interconnection nationwide.
- Abigail Ross Hopper, President & CEO, SEIA
- Kelly Speakes-Backman, Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary, EERE
- Secretary Jennifer Granholm, US Department of Energy
- Evelyn Butler, Vice President of Technical Affairs, SEIA
- Justin Baca, Vice President of Markets & Research, SEIA
- Jeffrey Cook PhD, SolarAPP+ Program Lead, NREL
- Jesse Cruce, Energy Analyst, NREL
- Garrett Nilsen, Acting Director Solar Energy Technologies Office, DOE
- Joan O'Neil, Chief Knowledge Officer, International Code Council
Original Air Date:
February 17, 2022