There is a lot to absorb from this enormous event, including show floor education, full conference sessions, and much more. If you're a first-time attendee at SPI, there are some tips below for how to make the most out of your experience. In addition, we've gathered together key educational sessions and events where you can find SEIA staff experts to learn from and network with. You can check out the full schedule and more information about the full event here, and if you have questions about SEIA's activities or initiatives during SPI, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.Learn More & Register
- Solar Power International and Energy Storage International are two co-located trade shows and conferences as part of North American Smart Energy Week.
- Looking for a summary of the week's events? Check out the Schedule-At-A-Glance
- Those interested in educational content should register as Full Conference attendees, whereas those interested only in business development and other opportunities on the trade show floor can register as Expo Floor Only registrants.
- Note: Expo Floor Registrants can access Expo Floor Education
- SEIA Members are eligible for discounted rates to attend or exhibit at SPI. If you're interested in learning more about membership, click here.
- The SEIA booth in the lobby is conveniently located to answer questions as well as provide a space to relax, network and recharge.
- Don't forget your business cards! North America Smart Energy Energy Week is a great venue to meet with future partners.