Solar Goes Corporate 2019: Call for Abstracts
SEIA is seeking nominations and submissions for content at Solar Goes Corporate 2019 in Washington, D.C. on November 7, 2019. Scroll down to learn more about the format and context for this event, or click on the link below to submit your proposal.
Solar Goes Corporate: Call for AbstractsSubmit Your Proposal Today
SEIA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive industry, and we actively seek to provide speaking opportunities to subject matter experts who are women, people of color, and underrepresented groups in the solar industry at our events.
SEIA’s Solar Goes Corporate is designed to inform and inspire, featuring fresh perspectives on the innovative ideas and enabling technologies unlocking the marketplace for all nonresidential energy buyers to lead a rapid transition to a cleaner, prosperous, zero-carbon energy future.
The program features several session formats:
- Keynote Conversation – 15- to 25-minute-long conversation that either include a one-on-one interview with a visionary thought leader or a lively discussion among a group of experts offering diverse viewpoints around a particular topic. Preference given to C-level executives and high-profile thought leaders.
- Quick talk – Inspirational presentations (à la TED Talks) delivered by visionary leaders, that are typically 20-30 minutes long and feature a deep dive on a specific topic. We prioritize speakers proven to be both dynamic and engaging and that offer new and timely content instead of company advertisements.
- Breakout – 45 minutes or one-hour session.
- Interactive – interactive breakout sessions offer a hands-on approach to learning and skill building and will offer deep dives into specific topics, engage attendees as active participates, and create tangible interactions.
- Panel – breakout panels will be moderated discussions with no more than five speakers (including the moderator) and with few or no slides or formal presentations. We prioritize interactive sessions that offer ample time for audience engagement.
- Case Study/Poster – Typically a 10-20-minute presentation that highlights real-life applications, benefits, and challenges around how a business procured, deployed, or invested in clean energy technologies.
Overall, we are interested in topics that dissect critical trends, challenges and solutions relating to expanding commercial use of clean energy. Below are some of the topics we are looking for, but we welcome outside-the-box ideas that may not align with the proposed topics below:
- Why Policy Matters and Shapes Renewable Sourcing Options
- Navigating Renewable Sourcing Options & Understanding Customer Needs
- StoragePlus – Co-locating Generation with Storage (both behind the meter and in front of the meter)
- Solving Landlord-Tenant Real Estate Complexities to Expand the Commercial Use of Clean Energy
- On-site Innovation & Solutions
- Emerging Models for Offsite Corporate Energy Procurement
- Thinking Beyond the PPA
- Overcoming Credit Hurdles & Financing Challenges
- Scaling Up Renewable Heating & Cooling Applications
- Case Studies of Unique & Innovative Commercial Projects
Click the link below to fill out the form and we will contact you if we are interested in more information. We encourage you to submit your proposal early, as speaking slots fill up quickly.
Deadline to submit nominations: July 19, 2019
|June 6, 2019||Submissions Open|
|July 19, 2019||Deadline for Submissions|
|Early August||Submission Decisions/Notifications|
|November 7, 2019||SEIA's Solar Goes Corporate: Where Clean Energy Buyers and Providers Converge|