Solar Goes Corporate 2020: Call for Abstracts
SEIA is seeking submissions for content at Solar Goes Corporate in Atlanta, GA on November 10, 2020. Scroll down to learn more about the format and context for this event or click on the link below to submit your proposal.
Solar Goes Corporate: Call for AbstractsSubmit Your Proposal Today
SEIA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive industry, and we actively seek to provide speaking opportunities to subject matter experts who are women, people of color, and underrepresented groups in the solar industry at our events.
The program features several session formats:
- Keynote Conversation – 20- to 45-minute-long conversation that either includes a one-on-one interview with a visionary thought leader or a lively discussion among a group of experts offering diverse viewpoints around a topic. Preference given to C-level executives and high-profile thought leaders.
- Quick Talk – Inspirational presentations (à la TED Talks) that are typically 20-30 minutes long and feature a deep dive on a specific topic. We prioritize speakers proven to be both dynamic and engaging and that offer new and timely content instead of company advertisements.
- Breakout – 45 minutes or one-hour session.
- Interactive – interactive breakout sessions offer a hands-on approach to learning and skill building and will offer deep dives into specific topics, engage attendees as active participates, and create tangible interactions.
- Panel – breakout panels will be moderated discussions with no more than five speakers (including the moderator) and with few or no slides or formal presentations. We prioritize interactive sessions that offer ample time for audience engagement.
- Case Study – Typically a 15-25-minute presentation that highlights real-life applications, benefits, and challenges around a customer journey related to commercial use of clean energy.
Overall, we are interested in topics that dissect critical trends, challenges and solutions relating to expanding commercial use of clean energy. Below are some of the topics we are looking for, but we welcome outside-the-box ideas that may not align with the proposed topics below:
- Case Studies of Innovative Commercial Clean Energy Financing, Deals, and Projects
- Navigating Renewable Sourcing Options & Understanding Customer Needs
- Offsite Corporate Energy Procurement
- On-site Innovation & Solutions
- Scaling Up Renewable Thermal Technologies
- Solving Landlord-Tenant Real Estate Complexities
- StoragePlus – Co-locating Generation with Storage (behind the meter and in front of the meter)
- Why Policy Matters and Shapes Renewable Sourcing Options
Click the link below to fill out the form and we will contact you if we are interested in more information. We encourage you to submit your proposal early, as speaking slots fill up quickly.
Dates & Deadlines for SEIA’s Solar Goes Corporate:
|May 13th, 2020
|July 31st, 2020
|Deadline for Submissions
|End of August/Early September
|November 10, 2020
|SEIA's Solar Goes Corporate: Where Clean Energy Buyers and Providers Converge