SEIA members enjoy exclusive access to the SEIA Guide to Federal Tax Incentives for Solar Energy, a regularly updated resource to guide you and your customers through the federal tax benefits for solar.
- Download the Guide Today (Members-only)
- View the Executive Summary and Table of Contents (PDF)
- Download the full Tax Manual - Members-Only Access
- Guidance from the U.S. Treasury on calculating the cost basis eligible for section 1603 payments for PV projects
- Rules for satisfying the 5% safe harbor provision for 1603 payments and grandfathering transferred equipment
- Expiration of 100% bonus depreciation and transition to 50% bonus depreciation for property placed in service in 2012
- Clarification on IRS rulings involving ITC-eligible equipment
- Additional information on federal renewable energy financing programs
SEIA’s Guide is authored by Keith Martin, a partner at the law firm of Chadbourne & Parke LLP.