Corporate Partnership Program: Building Collaborative Capacity
SEIA is proud to partner with local and national corporations to promote, advance and implement the use of solar energy in the United States. SEIA offers the most targeted corporate partnership program in the solar industry. Whether your goal is strategic philanthropy, brand recognition, long-term industry impact, or increasing customers' interest and opinions of the company, corporate partnerships with SEIA give your business the platform to thrive. See below for the many ways a strategic alignment benefits your organization.
Brand Awareness and Recognition
- Maximized brand visibility, creating improved market development
- Rights to use the SEIA logo and partner icon on company website, social media, and marketing materials
- Logo placement and recognition for events, webinars, etc.
- Consistent year-round visibility and brand exposure
- SEIA Solar Buyers Guide
Leadership and Special Initiative
- Improved customer awareness and loyalty, resulting in sales growth and profitability
- Advanced notice of up to date SEIA specific initiatives and breakthrough industry solar technologies
- Access to powerful advocacy and influence within the U.S. solar market
- Speaking opportunities at SEIA events
- Invitations to engage with the SEIA board in person meetings
- Complimentary event access
- Networking opportunities to interface with like-minded, socially responsible companies
Enhanced Employee Engagement
- Energize your business with the addition of new, exciting innovation
- Increased internal motivation and personal sense of identity with the organization
- Significant positive impact on overall well-being of the organization
- Improved recruitment and retention
Our Corporate Partnership Program is dedicated to providing advanced recognition opportunities resulting in year round visibility. Our partners receive priority treatment and dedicated one-on-one access to the Corporate Partnership team. To learn more about how a partnership with SEIA can help accomplish your business objectives, please reach out to Sara Geist, Manager Corporate Partnerships, directly at email@example.com or 202-556-2875.