ESA is creating a virtual conference experience with the same top-caliber educational program, featuring both live and pre-recorded educational sessions. #ESACon20 will also feature a new eMarketplace, with a virtual expo hall designed to connect attendees to live exhibitors and dynamic company profile pages providing a seamless tool for attendees to seek, learn, and connect with companies.
Demand for storage is skyrocketing, and new storage, solar+, wind+, and gas+ hybrid generation developers, investors, and buyers need #ESACon20—the one event where they can meet the experts, learn insights, develop relationships, and make critical deals. This year, #ESACon20 will also offer The ESA Storage Exchange – Powered by EPRI as part of its robust programming.
- A virtual, four-day conference from August 24-27, 2020, with interactive content from 11 AM to 5 PM (EDT)/8 AM to 2 PM (PDT) daily and on-demand access available at the conclusion of the show through the end of 2020 for registered attendees.
- Dozens of live keynotes, educational sessions, Learning Labs, and networking discussions.
- ESACon TV, a valuable resource that keeps attendees engaged and current on all sessions with:
- Industry and Buyer CEO Interviews,
- Market segment perspectives, and
- Keynote analyses.
- The unmatched technical and practical deployment insights of The ESA Storage Exchange – Powered by EPRI.
ESA brings the stakeholders of the energy storage industry together through #ESACon20, working to provide content to Accelerate markets, Connect its members and Educate stakeholders about the power of energy storage.