On March 28th, the U.S. Department of Commerce made the disastrous decision to initiate an anticircumvention investigation against solar cell and module imports from Cambodia, Malaysia, Thailand, and Vietnam. This case is already causing serious damage to the U.S. solar industry and threatens tens of thousands of American solar jobs and billions of dollars in U.S. investments. If the case proceeds, it will be impossible for the Biden Administration to meet its climate goals.
Join SEIA and legal experts for a free webinar on Tuesday, April 5 to learn about the details of this investigation, its implications for the U.S. solar market, and how you can help fight back.
- Moderator: John Smirnow, General Counsel and Vice President of Market Strategy, SEIA
- Abigail Ross Hopper, President and CEO, SEIA
- Matt Nicely, Partner, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Julia Eppard, Counsel, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Justin Baca, Vice President of Markets and Research, SEIA
- Erin Duncan, Vice President of Congressional Affairs, SEIA
- Dan Whitten, Vice President of Public Affairs, SEIA