The SEIA Finance & Tax Seminar is a prestigious annual event that connects more than 250 tax, finance, business, and legal leaders for an in-depth look at solar and solar + storage tax updates, financing trends, market forecasts, business impacts, federal policy developments, and high-level networking opportunities.
Get the latest insights from Congress, as lawmakers explore long-term tax frameworks to accelerate clean energy growth, including extensions of the Investment Tax Credit (ITC), tech neutral proposals, and other new approaches. Network with top solar and finance executives as we dive into the biggest challenges and opportunities around leveraging debt and equity and new and innovative sources of capital.
SEIA’s Solar+ Decade Vision for solar reaching 20% of total electricity generation will require financial innovations and tax paradigms on a massive scale. Don’t miss this opportunity to discuss important developments and policy changes that will impact your business!
- Fireside Chat: Prioritizing Business Certainty in Federal Tax Policy
- The Legislative Landscape: Federal Tax Update and Priorities for the Future
- Making Sense of C&I: Solar's Middle Child
- The Path Forward for Tax Equity in Renewable Energy Project Financing
- Bridging the Gap for Community Solar & LMI
- Financing Through Disasters: Wildfires, Winter Storms, and Whatever's Next
Become a Sponsor!
Partner with SEIA to add value to your brand, increase customers' interest in your company, and demonstrate your corporate philanthropy. Sponsorship with SEIA gives your business the platform to thrive! For more information on sponsorship opportunities, visit our website or email [email protected].