Put SEIA Membership to Work for You
Whether you are a solar manufacturer, distributor, contractor, installer, project developer, consultant, or work in another industry involved in the U.S. solar market, SEIA membership can help your business grow and give you a voice in shaping supportive policy. SEIA members receive discounts to events and business resources, critical news and information, invaluable connections and industry guidance from SEIA experts.* Learn more about SEIA member benefits.
Ways to Get Involved Through SEIA
- Share your voice on solar policy in a SEIA committee or working group. Committee-level membership gives you the opportunity to serve on our Advisory and State Committees and Working Groups while providing you with valuable leadership experience and networking opportunities.
- Expand your knowledge of state, national, and international solar issues through SEIA webinars, which are available for free to SEIA members and their staff.
- Attend or exhibit at SEIA industry events, including Solar Power International and all Solar Power Events, for industry leading educational content and invaluable business networking opportunities. SEIA members receive heavily discounted rates!
- Be a thought leader by speaking, sponsoring or participating in one of SEIA's many events nationwide.
- Take advantage of SEIA's comprehensive research and data resources for your business forecasting and strategic planning needs. SEIA research resources include the U.S. Solar Market InsightTM Reports, which are available at deep discounts to SEIA members.
- Tell your legislators to support solar energy by joining the Solar Power Advocacy Network, and ask your employees and colleagues to join you.